Saturday, June 21, 2008

June

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hi all, Happy June. I finally met my weight watchers goal this month and now I am headed into the maintenance phase for 6 weeks. I think I will go another 5 pounds or so, it's easier in the summer. Then I will be where I was for Jen's wedding, and I will have a cushion for when I start gaining for the winter hibernation.

All is well here we celebrated Jen's birthday(pictures included) by using all my WW points for booze and it was fun. Plus we went to Chicago to see Wicked the Saturday before, before it closes for good. The weather has been terrific here for the past week and I am so appreciating it. I ride my bike everyday and I take hour walks with the neighbors. I know the heat will be back but so far so good.

I am keeping up with all the Scott info online and really hope that he is on the mend. Allison I don't know what this is such a great day for you but I am happy that it is.

Hope all the rest of you are well and let me know if you are passing through O'Hare anytime soon. Jeri

No comments: